View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 07:36 PM   #391
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
KK brought in Jack Thorne to polish the script after firing Trevorrow but dumped that version as well, once JJ agreed to write and direct IX. There's no going back now but at the very least, Colin Trevorrow and Derek Connelly wrote a cohesive story that aligned well with TFA & TLJ. Again, I don't know how well it would have been received but it *seems* like a better story in which to conclude the saga.

Really, the bottom line is this: If KK was hell bent on creating a new trilogy with a new cast of characters, the sequels shouldn't have been sequels at all. They should have been new, standalone movies set in the distant future. That way, "proper" stories about Han, Luke & Leia could have been told by either recasting or creating an entirely new storyline for them.

There's no way to do that now...
That’s a better way to say what I came in here to say.

I think with the production quality they had that story would work well.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.