View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 05:14 PM   #54
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
It's a division game. Those are always weird and that's just the type of game the Seahawks play.

The 9ers are a really tough out this year. For some reason I've watched a lot of them and listen to Middlekauf and Haberman talk about them a lot. They're a tough out.

I'd definitely rather see the Pack in the SB.
I don’t really care if it’s a division game. It was clear that the reason the Seahawks almost swept them was Wilson. They had no business even being in the 2nd game after all those injuries. Same reason they lost to the Ravens too.

We are like the Seahawks on steroids. I’m not scared of the Jimmy G led 49ers. I’d be more scared of Rodgers.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.