View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 04:59 PM   #49
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
49ers have some really creative run concepts and Shanahan does a great job of building on those to find space and easy throws for Garapollo.

I'd say the 49ers are the Chargers + a really difficult offense to diagnose and deal with. They'd present a pretty major challenge, IMO.
Maybe I’m not giving them enough credit, but like I said in the post above yours, after watching Wilson and the Seahawks play them tough in both games (should’ve won both as well), I just think the Mahomes factor along with having a better team around him than Wilson does will be too much.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.