Thread: Food and Drink Phoenix Area CP Gathering
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 04:54 PM   #1183
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie View Post
Ouch! Hope her recovery goes well.
According to the doc, she'll be just fine.

What's funny is how she used to bitch at me for being the worst patient when I was a kid. Had plenty of visits to the emergency room with broken this, torn that, etc. And made her life hell apparently in the aftermath.

And here she is with her first broken ankle in her life, and she's doing the exact same things. You wouldn't believe how many times I've had to tell her in the last two days to stop getting up, that I can get her stupid water, no she can't go to the store, I'll do it, etc.

I can't wait for her damned scooter to get here so I can stop telling her to stop getting up and trying to walk around on her broken ankle.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.