View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 08:16 PM   #679
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilmrp117 View Post
How much of an asshole do you have to be to respond to a simple football debate the way you do when i never called you any names or were rude to you? The clock management issue never came into play yesterday since the game was a blowout. You're not even addressing the issue im talking about or that the article i quoted talked about - probably bc you're too stupid to keep up. Then again, you probably dismissed the whole article as "coachspeak" even though andy and a ton of people he worked with all say it's a deliberate philosophy. If you're too stupid to follow the conversation, then you may as well stay out of it. Posting "stupid" adds nothing jerkoff.

Go back and read DJLN's reply to my post, print it out and staple that to your forehead you ****ing mouthbreather bc that's how you intelligently discuss football.
When you actually bring real facts I might deign to have a civil conversation with you. Until then, you're a parroting toadie.

As for the stupid TO argument, who gives a flying shit if he uses TOs differently than other coaches? I got news for you genius. All the great ones use them slightly differently from each other.

And Andy has a very successful record of using a TO to get his troops on the same page and then executing a great play coming out of that TO. Most coaches in the league would kill to be able to do that.

Last edited by Megatron96; 01-13-2020 at 08:22 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.