View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 03:38 PM   #202
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Is there, like, a market where y'all just go and find solid 7s for your dental hygienists?

I mean I've never walked into a dentists office and had my jaw hit the floor at the ethereal hotness of the person that was going to be cleaning my teeth, but almost invariably I'm like "man, I just wanna take that one home to meet my mom..."

It's uncanny. Just a never-ending stream of extremely attractive but not distractingly hot women. You have to keep them just below an 8 to keep from alienating your female customers, don't you?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.