View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 02:34 PM   #188
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Ha, no that came out wrong. I meant that the broken tooth in the way it broke should have been. Dude has been chilling with an exposed pulp for 5 days. That's nuts.
I don't know what it is, but I'm a complete bitch with teeth/mouth stuff.

Sturdy as hell with other stuff; have had some really good impacts in sporting events where teammates come huddling around expecting me to be rolling about or something but the old man was southern stock so he just told me to shut up and play or stuff like that when I was growing up so when stuff hurts, you just kinda stand there and bleed or pop it back into place.

But when it comes to all that teeth stuff...haaaaate it. Had a cracked tooth that nagged at me for months; started giving me headaches and things like that. The dentist did his x-rays and was like "yeah, we can probably do this easy thing that will hold and you should be okay for quite awhile but may have some occasional discomfort"

"Or?"

"Well we can grind it down past the crack and put a crown on it..."

"And that's largely permanent?"

"Yeah but it's native teeth and I really hate to...."

"Dude, just go get the grinder. I'm done with this shit"

Won't get my wisdom teeth pulled because they're in and they don't hurt. "But they'll get cavities someday..." "Do they have them today? No? Then we're good here..."

I already mentioned that I can just about only tolerate the hypersonic water thing now. If I take a grounder to the lip, I'll spit out some blood and get in my stance. But if I bite the inside of my mouth I'm gonna pout like a little girl for the next week. Those little dot things you get on the tip of your tongue if you eat too much acidic food - might as well have a broken arm for as much as they bother me.

I just do not get it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.