View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 02:41 PM   #179
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Post xmas update.

Was only in the office 3 or 4 days over the HOlidays, was a nice break. Back to the grind (lol grind) today in full force.

Making a denture for an old dude here in town, wants a gold canine in it. Told him I could do it, but it would cost more. Got it done a while back, turned out pretty cool actually.

Had an issue this morning. I was knee deep in a root canal in the back and I heard some yelling up front. Stuck my head around the corner to see what was up and my receptionist was getting yelled out by a pt that I worked on once or twice. Apparently we sent him a bill and he wasn't happy about it.

"I've spent enough money in this office to pay for one of those ****ing dental chairs, this is ridiculous blah blah blah". I calmly walk up there, pull up his chart that has all the fees he's paid and stuff.

Dude has paid a grand total of 184 dollars to me in this office. I print it out, show it to him, ask him how much he thinks one of those chairs in the back cost. He gets more upset and yells.

I tell him not to worry about paying that 43 dollar bill he has in his hand it's on the house. And by the way, you also need to find another dentist, we wont' be seeing you here anymore.

"But I have a toothache right now I need to have worked on, what do I do?" he says as he realizes I'm not gonna **** around with his bullshit.

"Way I see it, you've got 2 options. Pay your bill, apologize to my receptionist for treating here like that for doing her job, sit down, shut up and wait for them to call you back. Or pocket the 43 dollars and get out, it's up to you".

He wrote a check and I pulled another tooth over my lunch break, he paid and thanked me. I told him that was the last time I'd be working on him, it would be better in both our interests if he went elsewhere. He apologized again and said he had never had a dentist as good as I was (yeah, breaking my arm patting myself on the back) I said sorry and good luck.

I'm not dealing with that kind of shit.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.