View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 10:48 AM   #344
Abandoned Former Rams Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
"Send the fleet to the far side of Endor...there it will stay until called for..."

"what of the reports of the Rebel fleet massing near Sullust?"

"it is of no concern...soon the Rebellion will be crushed and young Skywalker will be one of us....Your work here is finished, my friend. Go to the command ship and await my orders."

"Now someone bring me a slave girl, i need to nut!"

Do the same thing except replace the last line with:
"Now someone bring me some toilet paper, my imperial toilet room just ran out & I got a major turtle head poking out"

Some things aren't explained on screen, specifically in a family movie like Star Wars. I think in all of Star Wars cannon I can think of a handful of references to a bathroom in general. The fact that you would expect them to flesh out characters sex lives with the exception of necessary plot points like Anakin falling in love with Padame & obviously having sex, but even that was handled carefully.

And the "he was too busy ruling the galaxy" logic doesn't work IMO. That would apply to literally every world leader throughout history. Yet I think if we checked the history books we would find that the vast majority (if not all) of them found time. I mean when you have no feeling toward the person you're using for sex & have that kind of power to be able to have women just brought to you how much time does it really take that it's distracting you from other things?

But my biggest question is, who would have made more sense? Obi Wan? is it more in character for a Jedi, forbidden to have relationships, one that we've never seen as anything but pious & dedicated to the order? Or maybe a guy who believed in a code that promotes passion giving strength. Maybe he would use sex as a way to gain power, it certainly more believable than Obi Wan. The only other choice IMO was to have her related to no one.
ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.