View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 05:28 PM   #8
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
FYI, all of the old EU is no longer canon and is now categorized as Legends.

That doesn't mean that future stories won't pull from the EU but unless they do, it's all null.
I'm aware...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx View Post
I give examples of exactly that happening throughout the EU (yes... no longer cannon, I know).
... but the new Disney universe doesn't exactly have a derth of cannon backstory. Star Wars, as of now, is a 10 hectare lake that is is 3 inches deep. In terms of the believability of a Jedi/Sith getting it on I believe those Legends stories still lend credence to the behaviour of these people when being asked for examples on " tales of ANY Sith OR Jedi having sex".
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.