View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 03:46 PM   #4
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
All that shit you posted is irrelevant minutiae never seen in a movie or TV show.

And the main characters reproducing certainly doesn't mean anything as they aren't really "traditional" Jedi.

Point stands. Palps clapping cheeks is dumb. No precedent for it.
You state... "we've never heard tale of ANY Sith OR Jedi having sex."

I give examples of exactly that happening throughout the EU (yes... no longer cannon, I know).

Now those examples of Jedi/Sith doing exactly that is minutia because we didn't see it happen on a movie or tv show but instead happened in comics and novels?

Never is a strong word for it happening several times throughout Jedi history.

---

Dude wanted stress relief and had his minions bring him a slave girl as needed. Did he take someone as a lover? Probably not. Did he use a slave girl as a **** toy? Yeah... I can see that as Sith use violence and passion (among other things) to fuel their power.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.