View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 01:49 PM   #14361
MVP

I did some spare ribs on the Grilla last night. There is that flab of meat on the bone side that I usually cut away. It's got the consistency of belly fat, as it has about a half inch of meat and a quarter inch of fat along it's underside. Anyhow, I used to throw it away along with the fatty/meat end piece. Last night I threw some rub on both of those when I put the ribs on. Took them off when they were tender and holy cow. It was like pork belly bbq. I'll never throw those away again. Ribs were damned good too.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.