View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 10:29 PM   #14353
MVP

I have smoked, dried, and powder ground, ghost peppers... Talk bout ****ing with people I like Molasses for hiding heat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
If you're just trying to get heat into stuff, and the supermarket carried Famous Dave's, you should have checked to see if they had Wilbur's Revenge.

Mrs. Renfros is hot salsa, but I don't see it having the concentrated heat to still be hot when used to flavor chili, unless of course you use a shit-ton of it.

Tip - if you want to really eff with people, mask the heat with sweet. Put some brown sugar or molasses in your chili. It'll still hit them, but they'll take a couple bites and wolf it down before they whole effect hits them.

Also, to get the most out of your harbeneros. Simmer the chilli with them in there, then when you go to serve, pull the peppers out and puree them whole then mix them back in.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.