View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 08:43 PM   #312
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
All in all it was enjoyable, but fell short of what the story could have been IMO.
I felt that way after the initial viewing. As a matter of fact, when my brother bought 16 tickets for us to see it on the amazing X Screen at B&B in Olathe, I wasn't really even interested in going. But my youngest couldn't make it to the Thursday premiere because she wasn't feeling well and wanted me to go the night before Christmas Eve, so I went.

I'm glad that I did because I just sat back and enjoyed the film, far more than I did the during the initial viewing. I think the biggest thing for me the first time is that it was SO different than what I expected story-wise that my mind was playing catch-up the entire time.

Since I knew what was going to happen during the second viewing, I turned off my brain and just enjoyed it for what it was and I have to say, I really, really liked it much better than the previous two Episodes.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.