View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 08:39 PM   #311
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Yeah, that's why in my initial post, the night before it opened wide, I mentioned that there was no way they could keep up the pace for the second half of the film.

Personally, I really enjoyed (no, LOVED) the fast pacing of the first half of the film. My daughter thought it was too much and was happy that it slowed down a bit in the second half but the breakneck speed didn't bother me a bit.

But yeah, there was a ton of information thrown at the audience in this film which is why I recommend at least two viewings (and I'm sure I'll watch it countless times once it's released digitally).
Yeah, that's probably a better way to look at it. In the theater, I thought to myself, "My GOD this is made for ADHD kids." After it slowed down I didn't think about it too much, which I probably should have. Rather than it being that they were moving shit along fast as hell so nobody will stop and think about how dumb some of it was, rather than it's speeding towards the point in which we really need to pay attention to.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.