View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 07:19 PM   #301
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
I considered the possibility she might be his daughter when he asked the question. But his delivery of, “Let’s go find out.” just seemed off to me (and plenty of others from what I’m reading). That’s why I said I don’t know. And I consider this to be a bit more ambiguous than the examples you gave. JMO.
Sure, I understand that it's more ambiguous but it's also, at least in my mind, a "Connect The Dots".

Lando's family was captured and taken by the First Order. Lando connects with a woman that is roughly the same age as his child would be at this point in time, who was also captured by the First Order after birth, became a First Order Trooper, mutinied and escaped, only to be reunited with her father.

From my understanding, the scene in which Lando realized that she was his daughter was edited out because it was "too on the nose".

I won't be surprised if the novelization goes into further detail.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.