View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 04:50 PM   #73
Hockey Town

Here is my overall playoff prediction breakdown..

WC Round

AFC

Tennessee over New England

24-13

Mike Vbrabel seems to have a knack for beating his old team. The physical defense they play mixed with Henry and Brown being an outside playmaker is just to much for a limping New England to handle.

Buffalo over Houston

20-16

I don't think this game will be very exciting, I expect punts galore as Watson struggles with top end defenses and the Bills have a crappy offense. I think the Bills defense basically wins this game as Allen just does enough not to lose it.

NFC

New Orleans over Minnesota

34-17

Don't really expect much of a game here, I don't see Minnesota as on the Saints level, especially being in New Orleans.

Seattle over Philly.

27-21

Philly just has to many injuries to win this game. I think Wilson is better at being a one man show than Wentz is and that is the difference.

Divisional round.

AFC

Tennessee over Baltimore

26-24

This is my upset special playoff pick. Baltimore sitting their key players for essentially 3 weeks goes a long way to throwing off your rhythm. Also Tennessee has a blend that can hurt Baltimore in that they can ball control to keep Lamar off the field while attacking deep with their receivers which is a big weakness for the Ravens. I think this will be a very tough physical game that will leave both teams hurting in the end. I think sitting for several weeks will have an affect on Jacksons accuracy also and it will show here.

Kansas City over Buffalo

27-17

While I like Buffalo's defense and think it's a top of the league unit, I don't think they can do enough to win here. Reid with 2 weeks to prepare will have enough wrinkles to score points while the Buffalo offense will struggle to keep pace.

NFC

Packers over Saints

31-24

I think the Saints are a more talented overall team but I am not picking a dome team to win in Green Bay in January, also Drew Brees is a significantly different player out of the dome.

Seattle over SF

27-24

These teams face off yet again and I think Seattle grabs the rubber match. They have so much more playoff experience and these things just tend to happen.

Championship round

AFC

Kansas City over Tennessee

31-21

Tennessee coming off of an extremely physical game is beat up here and just can't score to hang with the Chiefs in Arrowhead.

NFC

Green Bay over Seattle

34-20

Green Bay gets this win in the cold weather over a game Seattle team that goes further than anyone thought.

SB

Kansas City over Green Bay

35-27
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote