View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 03:56 PM   #71
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I think the Chiefs’ easiest matchup in the divisional round is the Bills. Andy has a stellar record against his former assistants, and limited offenses with erratic QBs don’t matchup well with us. So I’m kinda rooting for that.

I’m just sick of the Patriots. I hate talking about them and listening to people talk about them. As much as I’d love to end the Tom Brady era, I would trade that privilege for dead silence about them for an extra week.

But, ehhh doesn’t matter. We’ll beat anybody we have to play.
I'm sorry, SNR.

You know you want this.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.