View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 08:35 AM   #276
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Disney+ seems like a good platform for a course correction (I typed 'force correction' lol).

I'm just not sure what they can do now, film wise. Hell, what if they'd waited 5 years and done Solo as a limited series. Maybe it's a monumental success for Disney+ instead of a borderline flop in theaters. Like they're doing with Obi-wan.
TV is the best option. HBO/Netflix/Dismey+ have the money. The eyeballs now. They usually leave the creators alone to do their thing. Properly fund the shows. It doesn't have the stigma of inferiority anymore. All of the A-listers have done TV now.

I think filmmakers like Tarantino after his last movie will excel at a one time 6-8 episode arc format. His first cuts are always 3.5+ hours anyway. He can flesh out the story and characters in a way that you cant in a 2 hour movie.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote