Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 08:39 PM   #351
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Yes, but again, he obviously doesn't know anything about them. They may not even be publicly acknowledged as force users. And, again, he didn't know there was such a thing as a force user until he found baby Yoda.

On the flip side, there's obviously other Yoda's out there, unless thinks this one just appeared out of thin air.
If his mother Yaddle(Jedi Master), and Baby Yoda who is 50 years old same age as Anakin (immaculate birth) and and as naturally powerful other force users will attempt seek him out too (other Yodas and light side users) in other words his very presence will attract them . the conflict will be users who have a malicious intent will engage to "collect" him believing it's destiny to find him because he's the true Chosen One.

Quote:
So what is he going to search for? Mythical Jedi that he learned about roughly 5 minutes ago? Or more creatures like this actual child he's been flying ariund with? What's going to be more real to him, more substantial?

If it were me (and obviously it's not) I'd have him search for more Yoda's and then stumble across some Jedi in th process. Maybe even have the Jedi search him out, after hearing rumors about this cute little green child.

To me this seems like a great opportunity to develop lore on Yoda's race. Jedi are getting enough screen time in the Skywalker films.
I agree, but, in the end it will be centered around finding Skywalker The Chosen Son( The Mcguffin till TLJ) because ultimately The Child finds him like the gravitational pull of a star until they leap forward in a different era .

They'll run into former students and Knights of Ren

George Lucas has said he wants to keep Yoda and his past which also includes his species a mystery like The Man with No Name, or the Blind Samurai
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.