Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 07:03 AM   #36715
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I don't get all the hate for Lock. I have seen several posts referencing his play in college as an indicator of his projected play in the NFL. But our QB wasn't winning a whole lot in college either.

I think we as Chiefs fans have become so conditioned over the years to tearing other teams down to make us feel better about our own team, or to tearing down other quarterbacks to make us feel less disgusted by our own QB.

We don't have to do either anymore. IDGAF who coaches Denver or who their QB is, because I'm confident that my team and QB will be better.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
From what I've read, the biggest knock on lock is that he tends to have one really good game followed by a few meh or worse games. He's the definition of inconsistency. That was never the issue with Mahomes.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.