View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 12:45 PM   #245
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Talzin was a Nightsister. Not Sith, even though she used dark force powers. She actually fought against the Sith. That's completely different.
She worked in concert with Sidious and as a Nightsister, knew of the Sith ways. She turned on Sidious when he took her son, Maul. But that's a different story.

Palpatine knew of his son and didn't murder him until he refused to turn over his grandaughter. So the idea that he would just "kill" his family members for no reason has no basis at this point in time.

The fact of the matter is that there is very little information available about the Sith and to just say "I don't find it believable" is an opinion, not a fact.

I personally don't find it "believable" that a man that rules a galaxy doesn't have any concubines. He IS a man, at least given his description in the Star War data bank and as far as we know, there's no rule preventing Sith from bearing children or having attachments or sex.

I've provided a few examples of powerful Force users that have no idea that their children are present, right in front of them. Snoke/Sidious had no idea who "The Girl" was in TFA, nor did he realize that Kylo Ren and Rey Palpatine were a "Force Dyad" until he had them in his grip.

To me, it's fairly evident that neither the Sith nor the Jedi or Omniscient.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.