View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 10:58 AM   #270
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Andy hired Veach and Dorsey. They are the reason we found and traded up
for Mahomes. Reid hired Spags and the defense has changed.

This is Andy’s best team ever. Yes it’s better than his Super Bowl team.

Now he has to deliver. He’s failed so many times in championship games. That has to change.

I’m mostly off Andy’s back for now, but he needs to get this team to Miami. There are no excuses.
I feel the same way. We were so close last year, but for his defense we would have been in the SB, but alas, he waited too long to fix a problem everybody but he could clearly see. But I agree, it has to come together this year, he's learned all the lessons he needs to learn, so he has no excuses for not at least getting us to the SB.

But I'm not going to get off his back, he doesn't operate properly when left alone. It would appear that he finds a buffet and forgets football.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.