Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 08:00 PM   #321
oxymoron

That's one of the things I'm wanting to dig into on re-watch. That closing scene is there for a reason, and that character, whoever it is, probably appears somewhere earlier in the episode.

I want to figure out who the Armorer is, too. I saw Death Watch insignia when young Din was rescued, and the character that Favreau voiced was listed in the credits as a Visla. So the Tribe is connected to some big names from Clone Wars and Rebels.

Going to be fun seeing where this whole thing goes, whether The Mandalorian ends up uniting the remnants of the whole culture.

My question is where the bit about never removing the helmet comes from. Because Mandalorians we saw in Cline Wars and Rebels had their helmets off as much as they have them on. So maybe The Tribe is an older, more primitive or traditional cult.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.