View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 01:28 PM   #4487
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
@Feinsand: Chance Adams has been traded to the Royals, per source. The Yankees DFA’d him Wednesday to make room for Gerrit Cole on the roster.

@DC4213: #Royals have acquired Maikel Franco and Chance Adams over the last week. Both former top prospects who were DFA’d by their original teams. Ya know the old saying, one mans trash is another mans treasure. KC hoping they can get something out of them

@royalsreview: Former top 100 prospect, 25 year old right hander has a 8.18 ERA in 33 MLB innings. https://twitter.com/Feinsand/status/120918485106944
Moves like that don't annoy me it's a lotto ticket move and when you suck it's worth a shot.

However where my frustration comes is the Royals need to be making a lot of out of the box type of moves to strengthen the system and maybe find a few contributors for the future.

The Franco deal while I preferred Shaw isn't a horrible shot. However it would be a better investment if it was done so they could explore Dozier's trade value. Tons of teams want 3rd basemen without much left so you could likely grab a really good return for a guy who honestly has some wonky numbers that may say he is going to get worse.

Should have been all over that Cozart deal and should be attempting to do the same with Will Myers.

As mentioned earlier Wood Sanchez and Walker are all going to be looking for 1 year deals to try to re-establish value, take a chance.

One of the things about Moore that frustrates me is he isn't very good at thinking outside of the box.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.