Thread: Food and Drink Any Bourbon drinkers out there?
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2019, 03:15 AM   #1798
MVP

Gawd I hope your car isn't the same color as one of mine. You stick with your's which is quite tasty and I'll drink mine that tickles my taste buds just right.

Thank God we don't all taste the same thing when sipping great alcohol,pussy we try to stuff our faces into, or in your case, ass eating guys who sleep in cardboard box in alleys.

Celebrate your uniqueness but more importantly don't go dissin mine.

Hey, there is a brown chunk between your teeth ( is that a ass hair too), between your remaining teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman View Post
And that's your flavor comparison for the cheap shit? Hard pass, bro.

I'll stick with Bunnahabhain 12.

Last edited by cooper barrett; 12-21-2019 at 05:22 AM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.