Thread: Food and Drink Any Bourbon drinkers out there?
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2019, 01:50 AM   #1797
MVP

$13.99 and yes, a must have for the pantry. It comes in hot too for me but what can you buy in 1.75 that's better for the price. About 25-$26.99 if they sell handles.

For $12 less than William's Bond (1.75) this tastes good, almost too drinkable. Tomorrow evening I will serve Eagle Rare for a few rounds then introduce Stedman's and see what my friends think. Price is not the key. Value will be. Would be a great well but it's not wholesaled from what I know

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Tip for all of you.

Best bottle under $20. I can grab for $17.99 here. Evan Williams BIB, 100 proof. Stuff is great. I'd pick it up to have on hand at all times.

Last edited by cooper barrett; 12-21-2019 at 05:20 AM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.