View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 07:15 PM   #169
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Do you ever find yourself wishing that people had fangs, just to make you feel more exotic in your work?
Sometimes

One of my buddies I went to dental school with got really into veterinary dentistry. He goes to the zoo (or he did haven’t talked to him in a bit) and works on some of the animals.

They did root canals and gold crowns on one of the tigers canine fangs one time after it had broken them chewing something and was in pain. It looked pretty sweet to have this tiger woth big gold teeth. He did extractions on a lot of the bigger animals like bears and camels.

He did mostly stuff on canines in the vet office he would work a day in. I dunno that I’d pay 1500 bucks for my lab to get a crown but I paid double that for a hip replacement 8 years ago so I can’t say never

My buddies little boy was a vampire last year for Halloween so he brought him to the office before and I light cured some tooth colored filling material on his canines to make them vampire teeth. I didn’t bond it so it just popped off whenever he was done but it looked cool
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.