Thread: Food and Drink Any Bourbon drinkers out there?
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 07:00 PM   #1787
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman View Post
Are you seriously humble bragging about a box of Eagle Rare? And not only that but then backing it up by humble bragging about drinking 3 year old rotgut that's being sold off by Sazerac for being off-profile and not making the cut for Buffalo Trace?

I'm confused.
I wouldn't call it that... WalMart ws approached with a deal to supply Sams with booze and made a decent low cost whiskey at a less than $20 price point. And yes for a light mixable whiskey I do like it. It's not special but it is a great value.

I don't buy whiskey ever that's over$70 and when I do it's Booker;s or Lagavulin but RE and I get along well. An open bottle is still soon empty but I don't cry when I drink a highly rated whiskey on a co-ed's budget.

Motorcycle farkles don't come cheap.

Since you have never tasted it,, why not take you face and stuff it in a urinal. then voice an opinion
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.