View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 06:21 PM   #166
In Search of a Life

Ok ok, Friday night, the wife and 2 of the kids are shopping, I have the middle one getting a prime rib ready to smoke and finish on the charcoal for a family xmas tomorrow.

Thought I'd give you guys some dental time. Going thru buying another practice right now, dealing with banks and shit is a nightmare, hopefully it will work out.

Anyway, due to the weather and shit we only worked 2 days this week, but saw the same amount of pts, so it was hell weak at my office.

Had a lady come in needing a tooth extracted. No big deal it looked like after peeping the xray. I go in, introduce myself blah blah blah.

"I'm a severe dental phobic" she says, "I have to have N20 and crank it up". You bet, no problem.

All goes well, tooth comes out, no issue. Once we get it out, she asks if I"m done with it. "Yep, it's all out, no issues"

"Are you ok" I asked. "Yeah, felt it right at the end a bit, pissed my pants a little"

"Oh, I'm sorry, do you need to use the restroom" I asked.

"No, I wore a diaper just incase".

LOL. She wore depends.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote