View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 08:25 PM   #4462
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Trying to make sure we have enough passable bats. Even on a down year last year the guy put up a .700 OPS and put the ball in play.

If Bubba, Brett Phillips, O'Hearn and Lopez all hit like they did last year and Gordon retires the entire second half of the lineup is going to be brutal.
I get the Merrifield can play pretty much anywhere and it doesn't affect him, but not many people are like that.

If we need bats at different positions, we should go get bats that play those positions. Moving guys around is generally not a great Idea, in my opinion.

I agree we need bats, I just think we shouldn't move guys around when we know they're good at a regular spot.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.