View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 06:42 PM   #216
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Oh there's no question that there was a way to make the skeleton ideas contained in TLJ not suck. My god, the trailer had me more excited for a movie than I'd ever been.

And then, as I've said in a few other threads around here, about 30 minutes in I had the creeping dread that this movie sucked. And then Luke started milking an alien cow and it was just all downhill from there.

But what the trailer did was distill the ideas that COULD'VE made for a great movie into a 2 second clip. And based on that, the movie looked amazing.

Until it actually started...
There’s a good and compelling movie in there but it got lost in the edit bay.

All of the deleted scenes should have been included as well.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.