View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 02:59 PM   #4453
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson8 View Post
He was also sent back to minors last year, where he turned things around with a .175 AVG. Maybe a brilliant move that I just can't see. Mecca mentioned that we should look at 3B Travis Shaw. That seems like a pretty good idea now.

Believe he got hurt while down there - only had 40 ABs.

For the money, I would have preferred to see them jump in on Justin Smoak if they were going after a corner bat, but he also might have wanted to play for a more competitive team in a better hitters park (Brewers check both boxes).

Don’t love it, like it, or hate it. It’s just kind of a running-in-place deal.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.