Thread: Movies and TV Top gun trailer
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 11:12 AM   #62
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
My thoughts on Top Gun: the guy who developed the aircraft carrier landing sequence in the NES game was a ****ing sadist.

The punishments handed out by Zeus in Greek myth weren't as harsh as what this programmer tortured American kids with in the 80s.
Must be the same programmer that developed Battletoads. The whole !@#$ing game.

Never beat it on NES (originally) but when the emulators came out I memorized some of the tougher sequences (specifically the damn go-cart sequence) and then plugged my old NES game to beat it on the console just to say I had.

Lord that game was hard. A genuinely GREAT game, but just incredibly difficult.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.