View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 12:57 PM   #14259
MVP

Well, I just landed this bad boy for Christmas. I'm an over researcher when it comes to big dollar purchases. I've read reviews from some pretty respected BBQ/grill sites, like Amazing ribs, BBQ Queens, BBQ Guy, etc and they all rave about this unit. It's size is the knock on it, but I still have my WSM for when I need to cook for a large party. The Grilla will still do 3 porkbutts, or three slabs ribs and a porkbut, or even a brisket and a slab and a pork butt. More than enough for my family and a few friends. Besides, I'm sure I'll be purchasing the full upper grate add on that doubles the cooking space to 690 square inches, which is about the same as most of the mid sized offsets like Traeger and Rectec. It arrives tomorrow so I'll get a first use review out after this weekend.

tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote