Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 11:06 PM   #230
Has a particular set of skills

I don’t mind if they decide to get rid of baby Yoda in season 2. I like the baby Yoda but I’m not married to it as a plot point. They want to drop baby Yoda off on the Planet he’s going to be raised on, find and dandy with me. Season 2 moves on.

Disney already has a bunch of pissed off Star Wars fans. Not having baby Yoda in season 2 would be like not having the Fonz back for season 2 on Happy Days. Baby Yoda is THE breakout star they need. Disney makes mistakes but they ain’t stupid.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.