Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 01:36 PM   #226
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Sure, they could have spent more money per episode but to what end? Visually, this series is on par with Rogue One and Episodes VII and VIII, meaning it's the best of the best in terms of VFX.

I may be in the minority but so far, I haven't felt like the episodes needed to be longer in order to tell each story. Longer episodes for the sole purpose of longer episodes doesn't make much sense unless the story or narrative calls for additional time.

I'd prefer more "Chapters" as opposed to longer episodes. 12-15 Chapters per season clocking in at 35-40 minutes would be ideal, IMO.

Maybe they'll get there at some point.

Agree. They obviously made the decision to not go for a deeper narrative. It works for this series.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.