View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 03:30 PM   #3055
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Please stop.

I had this conversation for weeks last year. I was told that we fleeced the diamondbacks and the Phillies were crazy.

Because, y'know, I have some concept of the idea of surplus value.

I have no idea how millions of dollars worth of front office executive does not.

Now it all just gives me a sad. Because the Cardinals will not be in a situation for years if not decades where a 26 year old FA who perfectly fits their needs and is likely heading to Cooperstown is ready to leave his team AND the biggest pockets in MLB are sitting it out.

I mean there is truly no justification at all for how the Cardinals approached last offseason and it really should've cost them all their jobs.

Instead they got extensions. Because....reasons.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.