View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 08:17 AM   #295
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kczoo View Post
I had an opioid addiction; Hydrocodone....nothing illegal, all prescribed for years. The day came when I moved and changed Doctors. New doc obviously wouldn’t provide so I quit cold turkey...no choice. GOD I WAS AN ASSHOLE FOR 3 weeks!! I am better for it. Never even missed it. DAMN MY BACK IS KILLING ME NOW!!
I'm actually tapering off of hydrocodone now. I was hurt at work 3/2017 and was taking 60-80mg a day. I started tapering back in July and have gotten myself down to 5mg. This morning I skipped my pill (I cut a bunch of 5s in half) and think I'm just going to skip tonight too so I can FINALLY be rid of this crap. Kudos to you and anyone else that has gone cold turkey off dope. Cutting 5mg every week or two was miserable enough..

I switched to MMJ back in September and it seems to help more than those pills ever did.
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.