View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 09:30 PM   #2317
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
it was very low for the first few weeks, then i changed it last week

changed it back last week after i got absolutely ****ing destroyed and had much better results

but again, these were the settings i had before

i expect massive defensive improvement now given my talent levels

clearly the sim is saying "oh this guy needs about 10 consecutive games of balling out now"

still strange that Cam Heyward can't get a single sack in 6 weeks
I played a fantasy baseball sim on and off for 15 years. I was one of the early adopters of the game. Early in the life of that game you'd get some really wild games, plays, and results. Overtime, as the developers better calibrated the sim, the outcomes became more realistic...but you still have the weird shit.

Overtime, the weird shit becomes endearing and part of the game...but developers also get better at making the game more consistent.

I haven't played a game yet as my league is still in the initial draft...but the weird shit will eventually become the fun stories for those of us who are early adopters of this game to share.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.