View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 04:50 PM   #3038
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Yeah, it’s a must-make deal if it’s really there. I’d try to move Kluber and hang on to Clevinger if I were them and making a deal. Or move one of Civale/Plutko/etc. for a young position player who can help them now.

I think Lux’s floor in Cleveland is something like what Polanco did last year (.295/.339/.444), and I think he’d OBP and SLG higher than that.

Something like .300/.360/.525 wouldn’t surprise me a bit.
As a rook?

Gonna be hard pressed to talk me into those kinds of numbers for dudes getting their first prolonged look at big league pitching. Especially when you have PCL squads with a .900 OPS as a team. PCL numbers mean precisely jack and shit right now. About all you can do is ignore AAA figures outright and see how an .890 OPS in AA would project to the big leagues. Gotta believe you'll see more of a decrease than to a mere .885.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.