View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 12:38 AM   #276
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
Doesn't take nearly that long. A year of drinking like that could put you in a position to require medical detox. Alcohol and benzodiazepines are the most dangerous substances to detox off of. The seizures are the biggest danger, but some people experience intense hallucinations. It's quite scary.

If you have any doubts, talk to your PCP. Don't rely on Reddit. Your doctor can give you a straight answer about your specific circumstances.
I currently dont have a doctor however this past april I did. I wasnt 100% honest because my blood pressure was the lowest it's ever been without medication and anxiety was at a minimal. Infact she commented how great i was doing. I asked her if i subbed weed for alchol is that bad? She told me as long as i dont abuse it lol she believed it wouldbt be any worse for my anxiety.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.