Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
you are the kingiest pussy of this place next to king pussy

shut the **** up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Boo hoo. Boo hoo hoo. I'm not watching this week :''''(

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326052
I want to make one thing clear. My lack of faith has everything to do with the feeling of this team being cursed and nothing to do with my faith in our GM/HC/QB/DC etc. So I don’t see how any of this is relevant to my post.

And I still won’t believe this team is going to win a SB until they actually do for that reason.

And Clay, you have no room to talk after your initial takes on Mahomes amongst the long list of other things. To say you live in a glass house would be an understatement.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.