View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 04:52 PM   #2259
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Thought you had them figured out
Didn't make my changes. Like I said, I wanted to confirm my suspicions before radically altering my gameplan. Need to crunch my numbers to make sure but I think it held true again.

Now what I DIDN'T expect was giving up several chunk plays on the ground to his RBs. He had a pedestrian running game by YPC and my run D has been outstanding.

Bottom line is if you take on a 4-0 squad and have to settle for FGs 3 times (twice inside the 10), you're not gonna win. Especially when you lose the turnover battle. Fitz picked a brutal time for his first INT. Marching in Vail territory with a chance to take the lead back and instead I'm down scores a handful of plays later.

Good game though. I think there's a clear first tier in this league and I'm confident that my squad's in it
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.