View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 04:39 PM   #794
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Oh trust me, I love Mason. Way more than Graham even. Frank Mason is my favorite player of all time but when considering only 3 point shooting I'm going to go with Graham. Quicker release, better looking stroke, he just takes worse shots. Mason was the smarter basketball player while at Kansas. Graham had somewhat of an issue taking bad shots, which led to a lower percentage but it really handicapped him from 2point range morso.
Mason is one of my all time favorites too.

I used to love how he would go body seeking whenever we needed a bucket. Dude would drive right into the paint and draw contact from the other team’s big. And he was money from the free throw line.

Tough as nails.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.