View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 12:28 PM   #785
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Agree on all points...except it allows James Harden types to thrive. Which is a downside, at least for me. But its so much more fun to watch free flowing offenses instead of Bill Lambeer or Dennis Rodman mug ppl
I’m not a Harden hater per se. Its not how I’d prefer the game be played but he is a hell of a talent. My issue is more with the officiating of Harden specifically. Somehow or another when he tosses a dude off to the side when he crosses over it isn’t a foul. And they should tag his ass for flopping. I really think officiating most dudes get applied to Harden fixes most of what pisses us off about Harden.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.