View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 10:54 AM   #2196
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
I had almost as many Td's as I had first downs, 5 to 8. Thats pretty impressive or sad, what is sad is my 1-8 3rd down rate. Is there a place in game plan that would lean toward your RB's getting more passes thrown their way? Or is it just blind luck with RB on field and you pick more passing over running?
3rd down rate is just awfully tough to get a handle on. You can try to shift some stuff on 2nd downs to make 3rd downs more manageable or you can try to radically alter your 3rd downs specifically but even that could just yield some small sample size problems that don't mean much.

I dunno; gonna take some cipherin' there to figure out because if I don't, it'll keep me out of the post-season as divisional play gets here.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.