View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 12:18 PM   #248
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I watched this yesterday and I'm still not sure what to make of it. Still processing everything and I may watch it a second time just to capture anything I might have missed first go around. He did however get in the "hot feet" scene with Margaret Qualley sticking her dirty feet all over the windshield.

Did I love it? Absolutely not

Did I hate it? Absolutely not

It was very strange in so many ways and unlike all the of the Tarantino movies I've seen.

I need to take a pass on rating it for the moment.
I think that's a wise take.

I was scrupulous in avoiding being spoiled until I watched it.

There were many things I kind of expected, that I really really liked. There were many things that were unexpected that I didn't like as much, but as time passes I think I didn't like them as much because I didn't expect them, . . . and perhaps expected something else, perhaps more than them not being good ideas or excellent scenes.

I certainly have thought about it a lot, and that is promising. There is a lot to chew on, . . . far more than you register in the moment.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.