View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 10:58 PM   #6671
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Hmm, you don’t see anything like possibly the greatest CB season ever recorded? Well gee, that’s weird.

You keep talking about last season. BB used to have Gilmore shadow the #2 but lately he’s been having him shadow the #1.

Idk why you keep pointing to one or two games as if it’s some sort of gotcha moment. You realize Deion Sanders and Darrelle Revis allowed catches, big plays and TDs, right? They also played on teams that got smacked from time to time. Didn’t strip them of the shutdown title.

well, then your title of 'shutdown' doesn't really mean much, does it?

So yeah, myth.

There's no such thing as a corner that can just 'shut down' your #1 WR consistently, week in and week out. Especially not now, with these PI rules.

Would I like to have Gilmore? Sure. Instead of Ward? Sure. Do I want to pay him or trade #1's for him when I can get plus level play out of Ward? Nah.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.