View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 09:27 PM   #6664
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Jalen Ramsey hasn’t been a shutdown CB since like 2017. I named two shutdown corners in 2019.

There’s a huge ****ing difference between say Brandon Flowers in his prime (a good CB) and 2009 Darrelle Revis (a great CB). To argue otherwise is just asinine.
Yet another way to explain as simply as possible:

It's great to have a great CB. It's maybe not worth it to BUY a great CB when you have GOOD CB's and have weak areas elsewhere that are costing you games.

I'm not comparing individual players. Of course Flowers wasn't as good as Revis. Or Ward (yet) as Gilmore. What I'm saying is the team is not being negatively impacted so it's not worth the COST at this point in time. Might've been last year.

In terms of championships, team wins, draft picks, and cap space.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.